Charles Nii Armah Mensah prominently called Shatta Wale has issues a harsh admonition to Ghanaians in front of the arrival of his Endowment of God Collection.

In a post Facebook post, Shatta Wale expressed that he is delivering the #GOGALBUM2022 collection to fill the spirits and brains of the majority with harmony and love and that he won't acknowledge any bad analysis.

I'm not doing this collection for Ghana music industry .I'm going about this as my Business to fill the spirits and brains of the majority with harmony and love ..

I don't need negative conversation about my collection on any platform(Warning)‼️

I didn't come here to join associations ,I accompanied mine and that is "SHATTA Development"

SEE SHATTA WALE'S POST Underneath

Following the post made by Shatta Wale, the greater part of his fans and devotees have been remarking with some demonstrating that he is simply making commotion to advance the consideration of Ghanaians beyond the arrival of his collection.