Black Sherif – The Villain I Never Was Album - Real Blog Music

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | MOVIES | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC



Sunday, October 9, 2022

Black Sherif – The Villain I Never Was Album


Black Sherif – The Villain I Never Was Album

Ghanaian artist, Black Sherif unveils a brand new album titled – “The Villain I Never Was”.


Black Sherif drops his debut album “The Villain I Never Was“. The album has two of his successful mainstream singles “Kwaku The Traveler” with “Second Sermon” alongside Burna Boy added and his most recent release “Soja”.


The Villian I Never Was, is an impressive body of work that contains 14 tracks and one guest appearance.


Tracklist


The Homeless Song

Oil In My Head

45

Soja

Prey Da Youngsta

Sad Boys Don’t Fold

Konongo Zongo

Waste Man

We Up

Toxic Love City

Don’t Forget Me

Oh Paradise

Kwaku The Traveller

Second Sermon (ft. Burna Boy) Remix

Listen and share Black Sherif – The Villain I Never Was below.

.n I Never Was below.

.


Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naija Paste

Labels