Checkout the heartwarming moment Regina Daniels makes money rain on mother’s birthday (Video) - Real Blog Music

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | MOVIES | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC



Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Checkout the heartwarming moment Regina Daniels makes money rain on mother’s birthday (Video)

Heartwarming video that reveals the moment Reginal Daniels makes money rain on her mother’s birthday has surfaced online and by extension stirred overwhelming reactions among netizens.

Taking to the photo and video sharing platform, Instagram, Regina Daniels shared a video where she made money rain on her mother, Rita Daniels.

Captioning the post, Regina emphasized on Rita Daniels’ impact on her life irrespective of the moment being sweet or sour.

In her words, “Mummy you are strong !!!!! We Being able to make you smile, laugh and dance amidst the mourning and pain of losing our only uncle your brother ,brings us immense joy 🥹. You are a true definition or an alpha woman and everyday I aspire to be half the woman that you are. It is one thing to have a mother and it is another feeling to have a sister and best friend in a mother who you can always rely on for anything and everything.

Mummy ,you are my rock and motivation, my backbone, my twin, my inspiration and strength, I am extremely blessed to call you mother and everyday I pray for God to bless you with all your heart desires, I just want you to be happy always, so I have made it my top priority to be your husband, boyfriend and companion for life ❤️ I love you mummy , HAPPY BIRTHDAY NNEM 💝 @rita.daniels06 , Cheers to forever my Queen 🥂.

See her post below;

Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naija Paste

Labels