Become my 6th wife and get 30% of my wealth and properties” – Portable proposes to Papaya Ex [Video] - Real Blog Music

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | MOVIES | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC



Sunday, July 23, 2023

Become my 6th wife and get 30% of my wealth and properties” – Portable proposes to Papaya Ex [Video]

Published from Blogger Prime Android App


Become my 6th wife and get 30% of my wealth and properties” – Portable proposes to Papaya Ex [Video] 


Nigerian street-hop musician, Portable, has set tongues wagging with his extravagant marriage proposal to socialite Papaya Ex. In a video that has gone viral, the singer can be heard promising to share 30% of his vast wealth and properties with Papaya Ex if she agrees to be his sixth wife.

The romantic gesture was conveyed through a direct message (DM) in which Portable showered her with compliments, expressing his admiration for her beauty and calling her not just a 'fish' but a 'fishes.'

Despite already having three baby mamas, Portable made his intentions clear, swiftly transitioning from admiration to proposing marriage to the social media sensation.

"I want you to be my sixth wife, and in return, I promise to share 30% of all my wealth and properties with you," declared the singer.

He emphasized that by marrying a wealthy man like himself, Papaya Ex would be securing her own future and wellbeing.

However, in response to the voice note, Papaya Ex brushed off the proposal as a mere joke.

Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naija Paste

Labels