Love Messages From Singer, Spyro to 41-year-old American Actress Leaks Online - Real Blog Music

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | MOVIES | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC



Saturday, July 22, 2023

Love Messages From Singer, Spyro to 41-year-old American Actress Leaks Online



Nigerian musician, Oludipe Oluwasanmi David aka Spyro has been put on the spotlight after his love messages to a popular American actress leaked online.

The singer who has been crushing on American actress Meagan Good was caught professing his undying love for the 41-year-old star.

Sending his proposal to the actress, Spyro noted that he knows there is a huge age difference between them but “age is just a number” and that he is a “complete package”.

His message reads…

“Hello, Meagan. This is a profession of faith, as God lives and his spirit lives I will meet you one day very soon and we will work together. I have come again, my love. I know you don’t know me but my love for you knows no bounds… I will always love you, Meagan. I am blown now and ready to settle down and it’s you I want before cassava starts to age.


“You might wanna say but I ain’t your age mate but age is just a number o. Meagan, don’t miss out on me as I am a complete package. I don’t mind taking up your surname instead of you taking mine cos we are GOOD together baby & look at me well ‚I ain’t bad a man you know. I am doing great, is me that sang “WHO IS YOUR GUY” o and I want to be your GUY. You will see this IJN when you do. pls hit me up on +**** link up, can fly anywhere FOR YOU.”

Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naija Paste

Labels