DJ Sunny Slim Releases “I Pray” for Nigeria at 66

DJ Sunny Slim Releases “I Pray” for Nigeria at 66

 


As Nigeria celebrates its 66th Independence Anniversary on October 1, 2026, DJ Sunny Slim releases “I Pray,”* a conscious Afrobeat song dedicated to the nation.

The song reflects on some of the challenges facing Nigeria and its people, while encouraging Nigerians not to lose hope. “I Pray” carries a simple message: **a better Nigeria requires both prayer and hard work.**

Through heartfelt lyrics and an Afrobeat sound, DJ Sunny Slim calls for reflection, responsibility and positive change as Nigerians look toward a brighter future.

*“I Pray” is more than a song — it is a prayer, a reflection and a call to action for Nigeria.**

As Nigeria turns 66, DJ Sunny Slim's “I Pray” serves as a musical reminder that building a better nation requires more than words. It requires faith, hard work, integrity, responsibility and collective effort.

This Independence Day, the prayer is simple:

May Nigeria become the country its people dream of — and may we all play our part in making that dream a reality.


STREAMING PLATFORMS



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post