My ‘Manhood’ Is No Longer Working – Charly Boy Cries Out - Real Blog Music

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | MOVIES | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC



Sunday, October 2, 2022

My ‘Manhood’ Is No Longer Working – Charly Boy Cries Out


Popular Nigerian activist and veteran singer, Charles Oputa, Popularly known as Charly Boy has revealed that his manhood no longer works.

Our Mumu Don Do founder laso known as “Area Fada” as he is fondly called made this shocking revelation in a video he shared on TikTok

According to the 72 years old veteran singer, he used to love heavy gluteus so much, but now he can not even get an erection.

“There was a time in my life I use to like buttocks. Now I don’t even have an erection” He said. Watch below:

Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naija Paste

Labels