I Like Wicked Women – Singer, Joeboy - Real Blog Music

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | MOVIES | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC



Sunday, June 25, 2023

I Like Wicked Women – Singer, Joeboy

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE UPDATES


Afrobeats star, Joseph Akinfenwa Donus, popularly known as Joeboy, has opened up on the type of women he is attracted to.

The ‘Alcohol’ crooner disclosed that he is attracted to “wicked women”in a recent interview with Stand Out TV.


JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE UPDATES

Joeboy, however, clarified that he did not mean evil women but “hot energy” women.

He said, “There is this thing I say, I say I like wicked women. When I say wicked, I don’t mean like the person has to be evil. But there’s a certain… I don’t know how to describe it.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE UPDATES



“Me saying wicked women is just like… I love women that have this hot energy around them.”

He said he believes that reassurance and words of affirmation are very important in a relationship.

Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naija Paste

Labels