Funny Joke:- The School Report Sheet - Real Blog Music

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | MOVIES | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC



Saturday, July 1, 2023

Funny Joke:- The School Report Sheet

Funny Joke:- The School Report Sheet

I came home from work. I was tired. I sat down on the sofa. Put my feet up. My wife brought me a glass of water. My son gave me a sheet of paper:

English Lang. 17%
Biology 35%
Mathematics 40%
Physics 37%
Chemistry 42%
Economics 12%
Agric. Science 19%
Religion Knowl. ABS
Geography 22%

I lost my temper.

And started shouting: “What is this? All the time on phone and TV. How dare you show me such marks?”

My Wife said: “Be patient. Listen….”

I told her: “Shut up! It’s your love and pampering that has spoilt him. He is no good and never serious at all.”

My Wife said: “Oh! Really?”

I said: “No one in our family has performed so badly ever.”

My Son said: “Dad, I am sorry. I was cleaning the old cupboard and I found this. This is your old school report card, dated 27th July 1980 sir.”


Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naija Paste

Labels